Jace is my other "rescue" project; his head was previously used as a practice head, now given "new life" as a full doll. Most of the work was done by Kitkaze, so he had much less work put into him than his partner Ed, but it was still satisfying to see him repaired and assembled into a full doll.
- Face-up artist(s):
- Body blushing artist(s):
- Modifications artist(s):
- Eye opening, ear reconstruction: Kitkaze
- Tattoo artist(s):
- Date of acquisition:
- Head: August 2014; Body: September 2014
- Head: Secondhand from Kafers; Body: Secondhand from Elendae_Nersil
- Reason for choice:
- The El sculpt is lovely, and after I decided I was keeping my Delf Shiwoo, I felt that a Delf El would be a perfect partner for him.
- Best Points:
- Sturdy resin, good poseability for an older SJ body
- Worst Points:
- Lacks a torso joint, so less flexible than he could be, head connection is tricky
- Head Sculpt:
- Type 3 (?)
To view comments, simply sign up and become a member!