- Face-up artist(s):
- Aeterno Aesthetics (me)
- Body blushing artist(s):
- Aeterno Aesthetics (me)
- Date of acquisition:
- Head is second-hand bought from Frappzilla, body is new from Fantasydoll.
- Reason for choice:
- I fell in love with the head. The smaller, realistic eyes appealed to me, as well as the lovely teeth. ♥
- Best Points:
- I love how delicately the head is sculpted; there are tiny details and crevices on his lips. The teeth part is detachable and wonderful, it's always such a pleasure to paint this doll.
- Worst Points:
- He has sausage fingers (Fdoll body), but hopefully I'll have jointed hands for him soon. Also his body is pinker than his head since it's new.
- Head Sculpt:
- Fantasydoll 60cm
- Enchanted Doll brown urethane in 14mm
- Brown synthetic mohair, 7-8"
- Favourite colours:
- Everything but pinks.
- Fashion style(s):
- Casual style, I'd say. And warm clothes, especially.
- Key fashion accessory:
- Name story:
- Jackson Aubrey Knife. I first picked his stage name, which is The Son of Knives, and then built his real name around it. The last name is Knife on purpose, it holds a special meaning in his back story. Aubrey I just always wanted to use for a doll, and Jackson popped into my head because I like the way it works with the rest of his name.
He's mostly called Jack though, to differentiate him from his father with the same first name.
- Character age:
- Character gender:
- Offsite roleplay:
- This doll's character is not available for offsite roleplay.
Jack was born in Ireland. His parents were abusive addicts. Jack received no love from them, only emotional and physical pain. As a small child Jack developed a coping mechanism; he created a fantasy world inside his head and slipped there whenever he was mistreated to block out the pain. Eventually it became such a tempting place, that Jack had trouble coming out of it.
He was taken away from his parents when he was 6 years old by the social services. He went from foster home to foster home, and eventually, when the news about his parents dying from an overdose, he was put in an orphanage. Jack had trouble finding adoptive parents that would understand his personality and his habit of talking about fairies and elves like they were real. He was a bit of a trouble child, although he expressed a great interest in music and was naturally talented in it.
When he was 12, Jack was finally adopted by a man named Kingsley. They didn't get along great at first, but once Kingsley had the idea to buy Jack several instruments, they immediately bonded. Kingsley raised Jack up in a loving and nurturing way, but also allowed him his own space. He never told Jack to stop imagining things or to stop playing the violin at 3AM. He understood that Jack is what he is; a very extraordinary human being.
Once Jack came of age, Kingsley gave him his own apartment above the pub he owned, and he also encouraged Jack to play at the pub on Fridays. He immediately became very popular among the resident customers with his captivating voice and his ability to play several instruments. After a while, Kingsley started paying him for his performances, and just like that, Jackson had his own income and means to feed himself. Not that he does that; he's insanely forgetful and Kingsley still has to make sure he remembers to eat and go out once in a while.
Jack never did learn how to come down from the fantasy world inside his head; he lingers somewhere in-between. But it's no longer an escape. And now he is among people who appreciate him just the way he is.
Personality: Weird, but charming. Jack's a person you can never have a normal conversation with - he's very absent-minded, jumps from a subject to another, doesn't really know how to answer questions and just sometimes forgets to answer to you, when he's busy staring at the air and imagining faeries. But he's intelligent and surprisingly good at reading people. He's also very loyal and kind, and couldn't harm a fly.
Likes: Music, learning new instruments, the smell of cats and old books, the rush hour, birds, people in funny clothes, rain, collecting toys, watching movies and series.
Dislikes: Knives, rude people. Doesn't understand computers or most of the technology other people know how to use; he only barely knows how a DVD player works.
Jack's musical talent is partly explained by his synesthesia - he sees music as colours and shapes. He composes all the music he plays and constantly picks up new instruments to learn how to play them.
Agatha is his best friends, and he is in love with a man named Mayhem.
To view comments, simply sign up and become a member!