- Face-up artist(s):
- Modified factory faceup by me
- Body blushing artist(s):
- Date of acquisition:
- Second hand doll received in June 2019
- Reason for choice:
- She was second hand, being sold on Ebay for a reasonable price. She seemed a little rough and I thought that I should get her to try and look after her a bit better.
- Best Points:
- Her face is quite unique and very sweet. Depending on the faceup, she can look very very different. Her head is a nice shape that makes fitting wigs nice.
- Worst Points:
- Her body is... weird. I dont really understand it. Its not terrible but its a bit of a hassle. She is very disproportionate. Thick muscley arms, too large hands (No wrist joint), her waist is very slim and the join there is very slippery which I find causes her to be too top heavy. I've had to do alot of work on her. Modified faceup, Tightening, wiring and sueding and she's still not great. But shes quite cute and makes for a good doll overall. But I would advise against this particular body. (1/4 large breast body)
- Head Sculpt:
- Normal Skin
To view comments, simply sign up and become a member!