- Face-up artist(s):
- Modifications artist(s):
- Nezumitoo (claw mods that have been re-modded)
- Date of acquisition:
- Reason for choice:
- I'd always loved Iec Bullet's modded F29s and wanted one for myself. Getting Jenova's headmold was a dream. He ended up being perfect for his character.
- Best Points:
- After switching out his Volks SD13 body, he's felt more himself. I have a soft spot for the old F29 headmolds and Jenova is no exception.
- Worst Points:
- The Dollstown body is nice, save the cankles. There's a serious issue with the thickness of their ankles, but they are easily hidden with boots. The only other issues I had were the hands, but keeping the original Volks hands to hybrid fixed that as well. Though in hybridizing, the neck on the Dollstown body is way short because their heads fit differently, where as the Volks heads are deep meant for a longer neck, so I had to work it a bit by adding a bunch of kips to the top and a rubber stopper in order to elevate him up a little, otherwise Jenova would look like his head is resting on his shoulders. I could prolly fix it by actually modding his neck with an extension of epoxy or some such, but eh.
- Head Sculpt:
- FCS old F29
- Dollstown Y15 Body (with Default Volks Hands)
To view comments, simply sign up and become a member!