- Face-up artist(s):
- Astraea Nevermore (me)
- Date of acquisition:
- 28/08/2019 (head), 30/08/2919 (body)
- I purchased the head directly from Simply Divine's Etsy shop, while I got the body second-hand from the marketplace here at DoA.
- Reason for choice:
- He looks so much like one of my characters it's unbelieavable.
- Best Points:
- -Gorgeous sculpt! I've been drooling on Harlequin for SO long and I'm so happy to finally have one!
-Perfect resin match between the head and the body;
-The body shape is *exactly* what I needed for this character;
-Dollshe hands. OMG, those hands, I love them so much <3
-The body seems to hold poses pretty well. I'm super pleased with the hands and feet mobility, especially. Also, the stringing is good without being too tight: I could easily put the head on the body without having to pull too much, something that can't be said about most of my dolls :'D
- Worst Points:
- -The infamous belly pop D:
-The neck is a biiiiiiiiiit too long for my taste, but that should be easily fixed with a long wig;
Please check the announcement in the DOA News section. Broken links to TinyPic were noticed over the weekend, and today we confirmed they've been shutting down over the last month. Since a lot of people appear to have pictures there, be aware that Monday, 9/16/19 appears to be the last day to download your photos.Dismiss Notice
- Simply Divine
- Head Sculpt:
- Venetian Luna Magnolia/Fresh Skin
- Dollshe Old Hound
To view comments, simply sign up and become a member!