- Face-up artist(s):
- Coordinated girl-style from Volks USA Online FCS
- Date of acquisition:
- November 8th 2017
- Purchased directly from Volks USA Online FCS in August 2017
- Reason for choice:
- She was exactly the doll I was always hoping Volks would make. My whole life in the hobby has revolved around her since her release. Joy is my first white skin doll and she really opened me up to having more white skin dolls in my collection.
- Best Points:
- Joy's best point is the beautiful creaminess of her white skin. She's not paper-white, but she's not a yellowed tone white, either. I think she's such a perfectly lovely color.
- Worst Points:
- Her worst point is only speculated at this point, but I worry how she may fare with yellowing over the years. Here's hoping she ages like fine wine, and not like cheese!
50–65cm Dolls Doll Profiles created by Rikka_Mika, Nov 12, 2017
- Head Sculpt:
- SD Coco/F-60
- White Skin
- SD B-02 with A-03 arms
Nell, Shadow-Tenshi, Lotte Rotten and 2 others like this.
To view comments, simply sign up and become a member!