Jun is one of the twins I ordered nearly a year ago. She was ordered in May of 2015 and finally arrived the following February. Since then, she's been a bit of a troublemaker, enjoying losing her wigs and falling to one side when she sits. She seems tired, somehow, though that fits her character very well.
- Face-up artist(s):
- Xweetara's Dolls (me)
- Body blushing artist(s):
- Modifications artist(s):
- Tattoo artist(s):
- Date of acquisition:
- February 18th, 2016
- Ordered from Mint On Card, I am the first owner of this doll
- Reason for choice:
- Her doe eyes and slightly parted lips just bespoke Jun to me. The fact that there was another sculpt from the same company I wanted for her twin sister cemented the choice.
- Best Points:
- Wide eyes that catch lots of light, well shaped breasts and torso ♥
- Worst Points:
- The fingers are a little chubby, and not 100% separated. I may mod them later.
Please check the announcement in the DOA News section. Broken links to TinyPic were noticed over the weekend, and today we confirmed they've been shutting down over the last month. Since a lot of people appear to have pictures there, be aware that Monday, 9/16/19 appears to be the last day to download your photos.Dismiss Notice
- Asleep Eidolon
- Head Sculpt:
- Normal Pink
- Asleep Eidolon 1/4 Double Jointed Female
To view comments, simply sign up and become a member!