- Face-up artist(s):
- Date of acquisition:
- Nov 2016 (head), January 2017 (body)
- Head bought from a seller on Facebook, body from Alice's Collections.
- Reason for choice:
- Originally I scrolled past him. But then I scrolled back up. And then I looked up pictures of other Sveins and Little Rebel's other sculpts. I realised he might be exactly what I was looking for as I was struggling to shell a Japanese character. I'm glad I decided to get him, he's so adorable.
For the body I wanted one that would not be dwarfed too much by my 65cm Impldoll Star, but wouldn't look too odd with my smaller SDs either. The DF-H body looked good and there was an offer on too.
- Best Points:
- He has the best eye wells of any SD doll I own. And he's gorgeous even with a bad temporary face up.
His body stands like a rock. His poseability is excellent. And it looks pretty darn fine too.
- Worst Points:
- The skintone doesn't match the body at all. It seems too yellow for a pink skin body and too pink for yellow.
I think there is a slight bit of chipping on his shoulder joint but it's still a contender for my favourite body.
- Little Rebel / Doll Family H
- Head Sculpt:
- Normal / Normal Pink
- Doll Family H v3 63cm
To view comments, simply sign up and become a member!