- Face-up artist(s):
- Iplehouse 1st Release Ashanti default
- Date of acquisition:
- Originally joined us in 2012 but departed too soon; finally replaced at end of 2014
- Came from a truly lovely lady via ZoZ. :)
- Reason for choice:
- 1st Release Ashanti is another of those dolls I loved at first sight. I pined for my Anne two years before I found another.
- Best Points:
- Gorgeous skin tone and the Ashanti head sculpt w/default face-up make this doll one of my all-time favourites.
- Worst Points:
- She is missing her flat feet. Due to her skin tone, replacements from Iple are nowhere near close in colour. She gets less use than she otherwise would since she's wearing her repaired original heel feet, and I prefer the flat 95% of the time due to better stability.
Lady Anne St. John-Smythe
- Head Sculpt:
- 1st Release Ebony
- old style EID Woman large bust
To view comments, simply sign up and become a member!