- Date of acquisition:
- Head arrived 6/18/2011, body arrived 10/4/2011
- Bought from Mint on Card in 2011
- Reason for choice:
- I bought the head because I was having a hard time saving up for a full doll and I wanted instant gratification. I initially intended to have her on an Angel of Dream 1/4 boy body but I decided to make her a girl when I saw her head in person. After saving some more and getting some cash for my birthday, I bought her body. I had been thinking of getting the single jointed body because it was cheaper, but I had the money so I bought the double jointed one, not realizing there was more than one bust size available for those bodies. I decided I preferred the smaller bust anyway and I am happy with my choice! Now I have a lovely semi-androgynous girl, who is absolutely perfect in my eyes and a perfect first doll!
- Best Points:
- I love her sweet smile, and her posability is great too!
- Worst Points:
- She's mellowed out a bit because I got her in WS. I don't regret it, but WS dolls do yellow faster, it seems.
Laika Arya Vargott
40–49cm Dolls Doll Profiles created by Cattya, Jan 18, 2016
- Head Sculpt:
- DZ 44cm Girl Body (B45-004)
Seafoam Shade, A Wee Tiefling and Loptr like this.
To view comments, simply sign up and become a member!