- Date of acquisition:
- Head arrived 6/18/2011, body arrived 10/4/2011
- Bought from Mint on Card in 2011
- Reason for choice:
- I bought the head because I was having a hard time saving up for a full doll and I wanted instant gratification. I initially intended to have her on an Angel of Dream 1/4 boy body but I decided to make her a girl when I saw her head in person. After saving some more and getting some cash for my birthday, I bought her body. I had been thinking of getting the single jointed body because it was cheaper, but I had the money so I bought the double jointed one, not realizing there was more than one bust size available for those bodies. I decided I preferred the smaller bust anyway and I am happy with my choice! Now I have a lovely semi-androgynous girl, who is absolutely perfect in my eyes and a perfect first doll!
- Best Points:
- I love her sweet smile, and her posability is great too!
- Worst Points:
- She's mellowed out a bit because I got her in WS. I don't regret it, but WS dolls do yellow faster, it seems.
Please check the announcement in the DOA News section. Broken links to TinyPic were noticed over the weekend, and today we confirmed they've been shutting down over the last month. Since a lot of people appear to have pictures there, be aware that Monday, 9/16/19 appears to be the last day to download your photos.Dismiss Notice
Laika Arya Vargott
- Head Sculpt:
- DZ 44cm Girl Body (B45-004)
To view comments, simply sign up and become a member!