- Face-up artist(s):
- Shadowed Force Aesthetics
- I purchased the Thomas head directly from Simply Divine/Stine Sculpture on Etsy. I purchased the body secondhand as a full Charmdoll Situze doll.
- Reason for choice:
- I have always loved the fierce bold sculpting of Simply Divine's heads, and although I owned Harlequin and Richard in the past as well, Thomas is the one that stayed with me through doll purges. He just seemed to ooze character.
- Best Points:
- His sculpting allows for a wide range of expressions IMO.
- Worst Points:
- The Charmdoll body is just slightly too narrow shouldered for the head, and has a neck that is just a tad too long IMO -- but under clothing layers/with a wig you can't tell. :)
- Simply Divine/Charmdoll
- Head Sculpt:
- Simply Divine Thomas
- Venetian Luna Magnolia (head) & yellowed white resin (body)
- Charmdoll 70cm boy body
To view comments, simply sign up and become a member!