She is a Unoa Chibi Lilin with default everything!
- Face-up artist(s):
- Body blushing artist(s):
- Modifications artist(s):
- Date of acquisition:
- June 22, 2015
- Bought in (I'm pretty sure) Noppin's final Unoa order
- Reason for choice:
- Her infectious smile! I couldn't resist.
- Best Points:
- I love how solid she is. Her engineering is beautiful, she can still hold tons of poses (with sueding) even though her jointing looks deceptively simple.
- Worst Points:
- Her joints are pretty smooth (not a bad thing at all!!) but that means she kind of slid around a lot in her posing when I first got her. Sometimes I wish her hands had some spaces between the fingers XD
Except for two things:
I changed her feet out for some Luts Model Delf high heel feet. The ankle ball needed (and still needs more) heavy modification to fit properly, but the general size and color are a good match in my opinion. (Now I just wish Luts would make more shoes for the MDF girls! >.<)
I also gave her long fingernails by adding small pieces of plastic (drinking straw) cut to fit her nail beds, and supergluing them in place. Every once in a while they still fall off when I'm changing her clothes, so I don't think it's a very permanent mod...
20–39cm Dolls Doll Profiles created by mokarran, Mar 12, 2016
- Alchemic Labo
- Head Sculpt:
- Unoa Chibi Lilin Default
- Fresh Skin
- Unoa Chibi Funwari w/ Luts MDF heel feet
Rosakaz, Flaxen Hair Girl, maddison3m and 32 others like this.
To view comments, simply sign up and become a member!