12-03-London_3087 by aprilllee, on Flickr
- Face-up artist(s):
- Snake Kiss limited. Modded by previous owner and me, april.
- Body blushing artist(s):
- Me: april.
- Date of acquisition:
- PURCHASED FROM: Ebay PURCHASE DATE: January 24, 2012, arrived January 31, 2012; Pre-Owned
- Previous owner bought from Dollmore --no proof, but had all limited fullset items and default faceup. CAME WITH: Glass eyes . Outfit. Wig. Boots.
- Reason for choice:
- I loved the fullset and makeup from when he was first released, but couldn't order him at that time. When I saw him on Ebay... I couldn't resist.
- Best Points:
- Best look for Nayuta Kenzo that I've ever seen (as far as I'm concerned). Came with a great outfit. But overall, a well-made doll.
- Worst Points:
- This particular doll had very badly faded in parts--mostly on exposed areas to light: head, chest and hands. This was not disclosed in the sale. Seller just said that the price was lowered to compensate, when I called her on it. I wanted the doll, so I kept it. Still--it shows you're taking a chance when you buy from sites that don't make you list the condition/yellowing!===I also had to really fix the faceup. Previous owner said there was only some un-fixed pastel on it, but it did not come off without a lot of work... still some around the eyes... used to have black lips... bleh.
- Head Sculpt:
- Glamor Model Nayuta
- Glamor Model
To view comments, simply sign up and become a member!