- Face-up artist(s):
- Date of acquisition:
- I am Lottie's first owner. She was purchased during her first sale period.
- Reason for choice:
- I found the strong features of the Scarlet sculpt very interesting and different from other dolls in her vein. I wanted to give Law his other half and I thought that Scarlet would make an interesting companion. Also I just loved her fullset <3
- Best Points:
- I love the smile with a little smirk on the Scarlet sculpt. It gives her a fun atmosphere
- Worst Points:
- As my first EID female I wasn't expecting how 'curvy' she would end up. I wish I had gotten her the medium bust option as she looks a little too big 'up top' for her character and is also quite top heavy and falls over a lot.
50–65cm Dolls Doll Profiles created by Forever, May 4, 2016
- Head Sculpt:
- Light Brown
- Blue acrylic
- INH_M014 Goldenrod (#86+88)
- Favourite colours:
- Black, Red and Creams
- Fashion style(s):
- Past Life Lottie - Carved Heritage fullset, or long gowns
Modern Lottie - Skirts and blouses or tight fitting dresses to show off her curves
- Key fashion accessory:
- Her wedding ring
- Name story:
- I liked the name Scarlet, but I found it didn't fit my girl. Instead I chose Charlotte which sounds very similar. I later shortened this to Lottie as an endearing nickname given to her by Law, which she now answers to only.
- Character age:
- Early thirty's
- Character gender:
- Offsite roleplay:
- This doll's character is not available for offsite roleplay.
Charlotte is the daughter of an old pirate warlord. Raised to know her way around a ship and trained to be an excellent sword and marksman before the age of twelve, she was essentially his first mate and heir to his piratical kingdom from very young. Charlotte, by nature did not have a killer instinct as her blood thirsty father had, but was a great and influential leader. As such, when her father passed away, she easily took over in his stead and changed the outlook of her men to that of explorers and treasure hunters rather than the cut throats they once were. Her methods are extremely profitable and have gained her much respect from other seamen and traders.
Charlotte met Law in her mid twenties, years after her fathers death and so he never knew her as the pirate she once was, but she never hides her past from him. Law started calling her Lottie within days of their meeting and she has been known by this ever since. Lottie has softened in the presence of her beloved and she loves to be pampered and protected by him, something no other man has ever done. She is a strong and independant woman, but melts with a few poetic words from her husband. They continue to spend time apart, travelling in different directions, but they are extremely passionate when the meet once more.
Lottie is an heiress to an aristocratic family and does not work, but is involved in many charities. She is completely smitten with her handsome husband Law who is a classical theatre actor and model. She acts spoiled around him and can get jealous, but is quite sweet by nature normally. It takes only a few sweet words from Law to quell her occasional diva tantrums, which mostly have to do with spending too much time with others in the first place.
Although she is happy that Law is a very protective and family orientated person, she still wishes he would spend more time thinking about their wish to start a family of their own. She dreams of a blue eyed boy, the image of Law she can hold in her arms, but it may be a long wait now that Law has found out about his younger brothers relationship with his history professor
luluna and ryuunohime like this.
To view comments, simply sign up and become a member!