View attachment 21057 Volks FCS SD girl doll in WS resin colour:
- Face-up artist(s):
- Volks FCS, with some enhancements by me.
- Body blushing artist(s):
- Hands blushed and manicured by me.
- Date of acquisition:
- October 17, 2017 Y!J bid. Arrival Nov 14, 2017
- Found this little treasure on Yahoo!Japan, and bid on her through Noppin.com
- Reason for choice:
- I have loved the F-01 sculpt for a long, long time... Even owned a NS head for a short amount of time in 2015, but she did not work out.
But, when I saw this girl again, with her cute, short SD B-02 body, in the WS version, I couldn't stop thinking about her, and waffling over bidding on her. She was up for auction a long time too, so she must have been waiting just for me.
I find it a little sad to see these previously specially ordered FCS dolls come up for auctions on Y!J... It's the thought that someone ordered them especially, with choices on their design, and that Volks lovingly made the dolls for these people. And then... for some reason or other, the doll is abandoned and auctioned off...
- Best Points:
- Beautiful, intact FCS faceup, which I was able to enhance with some more vivid blushing, pearlizer on the lips and eyelids, new varnish, PearlX powder sparkle and lovely brand-new eyelashes.
Very cute petit body, with jointed torso and small bust. I love the hourglass torso shape. And, I love the WS resin.
Solid stringing, with tabbed knee-joints that lock into position, when standing.
Gorgeous, somewhat aged WS resin! Very creamy and beautiful.
- Worst Points:
- This body does not have the suwarikko hip joints, so the mobility is more limited. It is also single-jointed in elbows and knees. But, one can still get lots of expression with it.
Also, added wiring to elbows, which makes a huge difference in holding arm poses.
Newer WS H-01 hands that I bought are a brighter white, because of the age difference. However, I think the blushing mostly hides it.
B-02 boy with small bust
Came with H-04 hands
Bought her an extra pair of H-01 hands in a newer condition, and had to blush them to match the rest of the older WS resin to match better. View attachment 20049
50–65cm Dolls Doll Profiles created by miffimifster, Dec 27, 2017
- Head Sculpt:
- Volks SD B-02 Sm bust
lorka, Valdemagra, Starling77 and 37 others like this.
To view comments, simply sign up and become a member!