- Face-up artist(s):
- Date of acquisition:
- September 2017
- Head was bought during the in-stock sale RumpelDoll had on September 2nd 2017, body was bought second-hand with paperwork from a BJD sale group on facebook.
- Reason for choice:
- I fell in love with the head sculpt when it first came out last year, but at the time I had just joined the hobby and missed the sale. it was my one true grail. body is the one reccomended by the artist for this sculpt.
- Best Points:
- Ears, eyeshape, the mouth with those pointy teeth, basically everything. The body poses like a champ even when poorly strung.
- Worst Points:
- none really
- RumpelDoll and DollShe
- Head Sculpt:
- RumpelDoll Morfeo
- DollShe pure body in NS from 2012
- swap gift from @cyador here on DoA
- two toned wig from Tata's Paradise that I trimmed
- Favourite colours:
- blood red
- Fashion style(s):
- comfy and casual
- Key fashion accessory:
- Name story:
- it's the name of the norse god of the moon
- Character age:
- 19 in the part of the story I'm currently writing, but since he's a magical creature he won't age like normal humans
- Character gender:
- Offsite roleplay:
- This doll's character is not available for offsite roleplay.
He's very calm and sweet and loves to read books, he doesn't like literature nor TVshows/movies about vampires because the whole myth is a distorted vision of those of his kind humans invented, but he watches them anyway for "research" and because his best friend Hayley loves them.
As every night creature he can turn into an animal (can you guess which?) which is the only reason behind his fangs because he absolutely doesn't drink blood and the sun does not bother him at all, just getting a few of those clichés out of the way, but, as all night creatures, he can feed off strong human energy, something that absolutely doesn't harm the person, in fact they don't even notice it, but it makes night creatures stronger and helps them heal even faster. One last thing to get out of the way, stick and cross don't work nor does holy water, in fact many creatures are religious, the only thing that can kill them is a broken heart. they can only fall in love once in their life and from that moment onwards their life belongs to the other person, since the effect depends on how strong the bond between the two souls was some creatures have survived a broken heart, but their life has never been the same again. That's why they might seem cold and distant, they better think things through carefully before donating their soul, but you know sometimes things just happen.
To view comments, simply sign up and become a member!