- Face-up artist(s):
- uknown, 4-o'clock-shadow and tummy "hairs" added by me
- Modifications artist(s):
- I bought him Volks tabi feet; aged in a south windowsill until they more closely matched. Also bought new hands since he came only with a pair of "gun" hands.
- Date of acquisition:
- July 2010
- Bought on DOA; I'm the 2nd owner. Most expensive doll I've bought to date.
- Reason for choice:
- I love the F38 face with its irreverent grin. I have no idea how he turned out to be a ne'er-do-well rather than An Urban Cool Guy.
- Best Points:
- Lookit that face. And the sunlight skin tone is just lovely and ages well.
- Worst Points:
- The SD13 body is barely large enough for the large SD Volks heads and he can look bobbleheaded very easily. The posing is kind of basic, and I'm not thrilled with the hand positions available. But hey, older sunlight tone, you scoop up what you can find on the secondary market.
It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.Dismiss Notice
Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.Dismiss Notice
- Head Sculpt:
- SD13 long-leg
To view comments, simply sign up and become a member!