- Face-up artist(s):
- uknown, 4-o'clock-shadow and tummy "hairs" added by me
- Modifications artist(s):
- I bought him Volks tabi feet; aged in a south windowsill until they more closely matched. Also bought new hands since he came only with a pair of "gun" hands.
- Date of acquisition:
- July 2010
- Bought on DOA; I'm the 2nd owner. Most expensive doll I've bought to date.
- Reason for choice:
- I love the F38 face with its irreverent grin. I have no idea how he turned out to be a ne'er-do-well rather than An Urban Cool Guy.
- Best Points:
- Lookit that face. And the sunlight skin tone is just lovely and ages well.
- Worst Points:
- The SD13 body is barely large enough for the large SD Volks heads and he can look bobbleheaded very easily. The posing is kind of basic, and I'm not thrilled with the hand positions available. But hey, older sunlight tone, you scoop up what you can find on the secondary market.
- Head Sculpt:
- SD13 long-leg
To view comments, simply sign up and become a member!