- Face-up artist(s):
- almyki (myself)
- Date of acquisition:
- September 2015
- I am the original owner and I bought it with their Order-Made system from the company.
- Reason for choice:
- I've had this doll planned as part of a set for a long time; I intended to own a set of dolls with a matching aesthetic (same company) but different body types, genders, and skin colors.
I wanted at least one white skin 1/4 doll and one 'girl body type' female. I wanted my 'girl body' doll to be more tomboyish, having a more 'boyish' flat-chested body, so I chose a more serious, guyish sculpt for her face (Louis).
While my other BlueFairy minis have the classic body, which I usually prefer, this is my only doll on the neo body; it suits Marion's concept as a more tomboy type character. The Neo version of the girl body has slightly more defined muscles, for example her shoulders, and I like that she's more articulated since it seems that a 'sportier' doll should be able to hold more poses!
- Best Points:
- Has far more poseable range than my TF dolls with classic bodies.
- Worst Points:
- Finicky to pose her, as the double-joints keep wanting to pop out and lock into place in a way that I don't pant, in particular the knees.
- Head Sculpt:
- White Skin
- Tiny Fairy Girl Body (Neo)
To view comments, simply sign up and become a member!