Matko was my first bjd and astounded me in every way. His poseability is lovely, though at times his torso joints are a bit bitey. All in all, Luts centaurs are wonderful dolls and their fullsets are definitely worth the money.
- Face-up artist(s):
- Body blushing artist(s):
- Modifications artist(s):
- Tattoo artist(s):
- Date of acquisition:
- 28th January 2014
- Ordered directly from Luts
- Reason for choice:
- I fell in love with his outfit and his face and his pointy ears and his deer-like hooves. I'd originally planned for a different Luts doll to be my first doll, but everything about him appealed to me, so I chose him instead.
- Best Points:
- The centaur body is very stable and poseable, his face is very versatile and his resin feels lovely.
- Worst Points:
- His body blushing started chipping immediately once I received him (and has rubbed on other places of his body) and the way his hooves are sculpted means he can never quite look natural when standing.
- Head Sculpt:
- Yul Romance
- Kid Delf Satyros (Goat Centaur)
To view comments, simply sign up and become a member!