Matko was my first bjd and astounded me in every way. His poseability is lovely, though at times his torso joints are a bit bitey. All in all, Luts centaurs are wonderful dolls and their fullsets are definitely worth the money.
- Face-up artist(s):
- Body blushing artist(s):
- Modifications artist(s):
- Tattoo artist(s):
- Date of acquisition:
- 28th January 2014
- Ordered directly from Luts
- Reason for choice:
- I fell in love with his outfit and his face and his pointy ears and his deer-like hooves. I'd originally planned for a different Luts doll to be my first doll, but everything about him appealed to me, so I chose him instead.
- Best Points:
- The centaur body is very stable and poseable, his face is very versatile and his resin feels lovely.
- Worst Points:
- His body blushing started chipping immediately once I received him (and has rubbed on other places of his body) and the way his hooves are sculpted means he can never quite look natural when standing.
40–49cm Dolls Doll Profiles created by Hyperion, Jan 18, 2016
- Head Sculpt:
- Yul Romance
- Kid Delf Satyros (Goat Centaur)
YashaF.Snow, Mawgy, JulianaDize and 10 others like this.
To view comments, simply sign up and become a member!