If you have any other questions about Max's construction, please PM me!
- Face-up artist(s):
- Cap'n H
- Body blushing artist(s):
- Modifications artist(s):
- Tattoo artist(s):
- Date of acquisition:
- March 2015
- Faceplate : Yume
Body and headback : Kireix
- Reason for choice:
- I loved the hybrid body type with the larger bust, and I fell in love with the faceplate on the marketplace and decided to put them together. Her faceup is beautiful and I love her eye mod!
- Best Points:
- Unoas have the prettiest faces, plus you can swap out their faceplates for different expressions! Buff makes a great headback that can be used to combine Unoa heads with bodies that offer superior posing.
The Minifee body allows Max to hold a wide variety of realistic poses. Her magnetic hands detach and reattach easily for ease of dressing, and Fairyland offers a wide variety of swappable hands. Her feet can easily be switched to heel feet. Her head is removable without too much trouble for wearing clothes with realistically sized neck holes.
- Worst Points:
- The Unoa faceplates use a groove system, instead of a mag system, so the faceplate is not as secure as other dolls. Care must be taken when putting on wigs so as not to send the faceplate flying! A little bit of eye putty in the grooves of the headback help to keep the plate secure.
As with all slim minis, finding clothes with a close fit can be slightly annoying. Make sure to check for "slim MSD" only: regular MSD clothing is hella baggy.
40–49cm Dolls Doll Profiles created by inkybrushes, Jan 21, 2016
- Alchemic Labo and Fairyland
- Head Sculpt:
- Unoa Lusis (modded)
- Unoa Fresh Skin and Minifee Normal Skin
- Hybrid Minifee A-Line with M-Line E Bust
To view comments, simply sign up and become a member!