- Face-up artist(s):
- Impldoll (default)
- Date of acquisition:
- Head: February 1st, 2017 - Body: February 25th, 2017
- Head purchased second hand from MaryamDN
- Reason for choice:
- I loved the serious look of the Impldoll Azalea sculpt and thought she would fit my character well, but I didn't think the Impldoll body would be good for her so I decided to do a hybrid. I went with the April Story senior girl body because her height was what I was looking for, plus she had a good-looking small breast option. I did not like the look of the Impldoll body's smallest breast option.
- Best Points:
- The sculpt has such wonderful features, especially lips and nose! Her nose is large and almost a bit romanesque, which is rare for me to find in a female sculpt and I think it suits her perfectly. The head looks great on the body and the body's sculpt is gorgeous and very aesthetically pleasing.
- Worst Points:
- The body doesn't pose too well, the torso joint preferring to arch backwards rather than take on a neutral pose. She can't sit terribly well and her legs are a bit of a pain, but I am willing to accept aesthetic over posability.
- Impldoll/April Story
- Head Sculpt:
- Impldoll Azalea
- April Story senior girl body
deerdollkin likes this.
To view comments, simply sign up and become a member!