Hybrid Notes: There really aren't any issues with the fit on this hybrid; the head goes on just fine, and though the mobility isn't great, I think that's just a quality of the body in general. The resin does NOT match; the head is paler, while the body has a creamy quality. This may be due to the age difference between body and head, but I suspect Crobidoll just doesn't match Luts. Oh well, I cover it with clothes.
- Face-up artist(s):
- Date of acquisition:
- October 19, 2013
- I am his first owner (he came with my Centaur Bory). The body came to me from DOA user dhampiresa.
- Reason for choice:
- He was free, actually. I originally thought about selling him, but I became attached and now he stays.
- Best Points:
- I say this for all my dolls I guess, but his pretty face.
- Worst Points:
- His resin is hard to match to anything else. Also his body is a little bit clunky.
- Head Sculpt:
- Summer 2013 Event Head
- Real Skin White
- Crobidoll R-Line Boy Body
To view comments, simply sign up and become a member!