- Face-up artist(s):
- Company faceup
- Body blushing artist(s):
- Company blushing
- Modifications artist(s):
- Tattoo artist(s):
- Date of acquisition:
- Ordered July 17th 2017, arrived November 15th 2017
- Angell Studio via Mint on Card
- Reason for choice:
- Her beautiful sculpt is the definition of perfection! I saw her company photos and immediately felt inspired by my character. I was especially drawn to her lips and her jaw-line.
- Best Points:
- -No seam lines
-Smooth, heavy resin
-Attention to detail in her face and body sculpt
-No fleshing between toes and fingers
-Body came pre-wired and assembled with small rubber disks that act as a sueding feature
-Beautiful pose ability!
- Worst Points:
- Her faceplate took some getting used to, but I wouldn’t consider this a negative point. I was someone shocked when her face flew off at one point, though! Other than that initial adjustment, I have no complaints. She is perfect!
50–65cm Dolls Doll Profiles created by ShannonPatricia, Jan 9, 2018
- Head Sculpt:
- Solid Butter
- 62cm female with normal bust
blackdahlia, RamenDoodles, Naisha and 4 others like this.
To view comments, simply sign up and become a member!