Milo and his brother Mike have followed me thru good times and bad and have always been a solid in my life. I know a lot of people sell their dolls before they get this old, but having the first dolls that got me into this hobby, and still working on them, makes me happy, like they're a part of my family. Milo is a tsundere troublemaker who really has everyone's best at heart but would never admit it. His brother Mike have a bromantic bond that is totally unbreakable.
- Face-up artist(s):
- Date of acquisition:
- Around 2003?
- Bought them right when DZ first opened and they only had like four sculpts, I fell in love with these jerks, and am so sad they don't make them anymore.
- Reason for choice:
- His sly eyes and smirk, he looks like a troublemaker!
- Best Points:
- Compared to modern dolls his body is sooo outdated but he still sits up straight and his strings are still tight! He's aging well!
- Worst Points:
- Compared to modern doll bodies he has like, no articulation, no double joints, no fancy elbows or knees, simple straight to the point, basic as basic body.
- Head Sculpt:
- Normal yellow
- Basic mini boy from 9+ years ago
To view comments, simply sign up and become a member!