(Story: Eddion) Moira is my warrior girl, and she is one of four main characters in a fantasy story I have set in a world called Eddion. It's meant to be set in a late Iron Age period, not Medieval.
- Face-up artist(s):
- Body blushing artist(s):
- Modifications artist(s):
- Date of acquisition:
- Heads and body acquired in parts from reputable sellers here on Den of Angels.
- Reason for choice:
- I adore the strong features of the Mirwen sculpt, with her 'brow corners'. I wanted a muscular girl with a believable warrior's build, and the only way to get one that could pose like my dreams was to mod a male body into a female one. She needed those defined muscles!
- Best Points:
- She poses incredibly. I love her muscular build and broad shoulders.
- Worst Points:
- I wish I could get her breast mods to be the same color as the rest of her resin- they don't match as close as I'd like. One day I'll figure out how to use an airbrush, and I'll color-match her perfectly.
The others are Chioma, Nevae and Arkady.
Please check the announcement in the DOA News section. Broken links to TinyPic were noticed over the weekend, and today we confirmed they've been shutting down over the last month. Since a lot of people appear to have pictures there, be aware that Monday, 9/16/19 appears to be the last day to download your photos.Dismiss Notice
- Head Sculpt:
- Minifee Mirwen
- Modified A-line Male body
To view comments, simply sign up and become a member!