(Story: Eddion) Moira is my warrior girl, and she is one of four main characters in a fantasy story I have set in a world called Eddion. It's meant to be set in a late Iron Age period, not Medieval.
- Face-up artist(s):
- Body blushing artist(s):
- Modifications artist(s):
- Date of acquisition:
- Heads and body acquired in parts from reputable sellers here on Den of Angels.
- Reason for choice:
- I adore the strong features of the Mirwen sculpt, with her 'brow corners'. I wanted a muscular girl with a believable warrior's build, and the only way to get one that could pose like my dreams was to mod a male body into a female one. She needed those defined muscles!
- Best Points:
- She poses incredibly. I love her muscular build and broad shoulders.
- Worst Points:
- I wish I could get her breast mods to be the same color as the rest of her resin- they don't match as close as I'd like. One day I'll figure out how to use an airbrush, and I'll color-match her perfectly.
The others are Chioma, Nevae and Arkady.
- Head Sculpt:
- Minifee Mirwen
- Modified A-line Male body
To view comments, simply sign up and become a member!