A young android boy who's unsure on his place in the world, and how he fits in. He's sensitive and careful.
- Face-up artist(s):
- Date of acquisition:
- Head: 14-06-2014
- Reason for choice:
- Won the head in a photocontest on Tumblr and fell in love with his pouty little face. Gave him a face-up within a few days of him arriving, which made it clear he was here to stay. Once I got some money together a year later, I got him a body. My dollgroup could use another boy!
- Best Points:
- Face sculpt is adorable even when blank, body is very sturdy and poses very well. Heavy compared t to my other two (slim) msd dolls. Hands are cute and tiny without being girly, which I like for this doll.
- Worst Points:
- I find his knee joints take some getting used to, they're a bit fiddly when you want him to kneel (bending the leg completely)
Please check the announcement in the DOA News section. Broken links to TinyPic were noticed over the weekend, and today we confirmed they've been shutting down over the last month. Since a lot of people appear to have pictures there, be aware that Monday, 9/16/19 appears to be the last day to download your photos.Dismiss Notice
- Head Sculpt:
- Winter Event 2013 Kid Delf
- Real skin white
- Kid Delf Body BoyType 2 (Multi Body)
To view comments, simply sign up and become a member!