I wanted her to be a handbuilt automaton who was made in the "old school" way...so I chose a Luts Kid Delf body because it's solid and sturdy.
- Face-up artist(s):
- Body blushing artist(s):
- Modifications artist(s):
- Tattoo artist(s):
- Date of acquisition:
- October, 2015
- Ordered directly from Flower and Junior
- Reason for choice:
- I fell in love with her head during a DoA anniversary event challenge in which she was the prize. We were supposed to come up with a story about her and I did...and then promptly fell in love with the character I'd created!
- Best Points:
- She is a very unique 3-eyed sculpt of excellent quality
- Worst Points:
- Although she came directly from the company, her headcap has another of the company's dolls' names inscribed inside (Char)...it fits her head perfectly however.
- SC Flower and Junior
- Head Sculpt:
- Flower and Junior Mizi W.
- Normal skin
- Luts Kid Delf female Type 2 Multi body
To view comments, simply sign up and become a member!