I picked Myr for a fun summer mod project. See their project journal here.
- Face-up artist(s):
- Body blushing artist(s):
- Modifications artist(s):
- Date of acquisition:
- June 07, 2017
- In-stock doll purchased from Denver Doll Emporeom
- Reason for choice:
- Cute slim mini with a big, wide, pointy nose! Plus I always wanted a Resinsoul.
- Best Points:
- Big nose! Lightweight, smooth resin. Nice size. Feels great to hold and pose.
- Worst Points:
- Lots of stuff I modified. Eye wells way too big and shallow. Elbows and knees don't rotate properly. Torso too long and arms too short.
- Head Sculpt:
- Normal (dyed)
- Seng / Wu / 44cm double-jointed boybody
To view comments, simply sign up and become a member!