Modded the waist joint to fit into the dyed Fairyland tail and made it a tail fin (well, two) to replace the original tail tip. I have a full journal entry of the process here.
- Face-up artist(s):
- Body blushing artist(s):
- Modifications artist(s):
- Date of acquisition:
- Feb 1st 2019
- Bought straight from art-bimong
- Reason for choice:
- She's a sculpt I've wanted for a long time and seemed like the last chance to get it
- Best Points:
- Her face, waist joint, the body as a whole... everything. Also her hybrid tail is such fun.
- Worst Points:
- ... I don't think she has any
- Head Sculpt:
- Narae N408
- light tan
- Narae classic /Fairyland Sia tail hybrid
To view comments, simply sign up and become a member!