Modded the waist joint to fit into the dyed Fairyland tail and made it a tail fin (well, two) to replace the original tail tip. I have a full journal entry of the process here.
- Face-up artist(s):
- Body blushing artist(s):
- Modifications artist(s):
- Date of acquisition:
- Feb 1st 2019
- Bought straight from art-bimong
- Reason for choice:
- She's a sculpt I've wanted for a long time and seemed like the last chance to get it
- Best Points:
- Her face, waist joint, the body as a whole... everything. Also her hybrid tail is such fun.
- Worst Points:
- ... I don't think she has any
Please check the announcement in the DOA News section. Broken links to TinyPic were noticed over the weekend, and today we confirmed they've been shutting down over the last month. Since a lot of people appear to have pictures there, be aware that Monday, 9/16/19 appears to be the last day to download your photos.Dismiss Notice
- Head Sculpt:
- Narae N408
- light tan
- Narae classic /Fairyland Sia tail hybrid
To view comments, simply sign up and become a member!