- Face-up artist(s):
- Arckaya (me)
- Modifications artist(s):
- Arckaya (me), epoxy eye reshaping
- Tattoo artist(s):
- Arckaya (me)
- Date of acquisition:
- body: 2009, head: 2010
- Body and head purchased from Supia and Migidoll respectively
- Reason for choice:
- Nell was originally just a straightforward Supia Rosy, until I realized that the face sculpt wasn't working for her character. The Migidoll Jina sculpt has the right bone structure for her, and luckily, the resin match is pretty good too!
- Best Points:
- The Supia body is a work of art. There's an elegance and lifelike quality to it, in practically any pose it takes. It's a fantastic poser when standing. The resin quality is fantastic - it has a lot of tooth and I haven't needed to suede her for her to hold pretty ambitious standing poses. The resin seems lighter than the stuff my other dolls are made of, but higher quality. The Jina sculpt is also a favorite.
- Worst Points:
- The Supia body, or at least my Supia body, is terrible at sitting upright, and a lot of wrestling goes into getting it to sit. She can't really cross her legs and sit stably. The arms have a tendency to fully engage (it's a very clever single joint that has almost double-jointed posing capacities, in theory) and they're hard to pose at intermediate angles. This isn't really a gripe, but the body's proportions are also a bit bizarre, particularly in the torso. I appreciate it, though!
- Head Sculpt:
- Supiadolls Original Female Body
To view comments, simply sign up and become a member!