- Face-up artist(s):
- Date of acquisition:
- Faceplate: December 12th, 2016 - Body: January 3rd, 2017
- Faceplate purchased secondhand from Pantalaimon
- Reason for choice:
- When I first saw the faceplate I knew it was perfect for my cute little fairy character! I was interested in having a doll smaller than yoSD as well, though I wasn't sure I would bond as well with a smaller doll. That didn't turn out to be an issue at all.
- Best Points:
- The posing is great, he can even stand with his knees bent! His torso and hip joints both have a lot of mobility and he holds poses like a champ. Of course I love the sculpt, I love his cheeky expression.
- Worst Points:
- He is a bit hard to balance to stand, due to him being quite top-heavy. There also seems to be an issue where the magnets in his feet want to stick to each other, so his ankles snap together sometimes.
~20cm Dolls Doll Profiles created by Meta, Jul 15, 2017
- Head Sculpt:
- Realfee body
Speakerzox, Aubrey Gray, Edelwenn and 10 others like this.
To view comments, simply sign up and become a member!