Her faceup doesn't look as light pink as shown in the Little Monica page, although I've seen photos of other Reynell in the past with said light pink faceup, it seems that they changed the pastel palette for Reynell's faceup because mine has reddish lips and inner eyelids. Her lower eyelashes are black, I thought they were going to be brown. The faceup looks more pigmented overall, but the details are pretty accurate.
- Face-up artist(s):
- Little Monica Default
- Date of acquisition:
- December 12th, 2017
- Head ordered from Little Monica through Alice's Collections
Body bought on the Marketplace
- Reason for choice:
- Reynell has been my grail doll for years; I love her nose, and she's stunning, so so beautiful. She's everything I ever wanted, and when I knew I wanted her, I decided the perfect body for her would be the Dreaming Doll Elva Girl Body.
- Best Points:
- Beautifully sculpted, curvy legs, amazing poser, the body has narrower hips than average making her back look slightly wider than the rest of the girls her size, making it the perfect shape of a ballerina. She also can stand on her heeled feet without shoes.
- Worst Points:
- No rotation/double joint on her thighs. When she's sitting, her curvy legs make her knees bend in so her calves go outward, gives her personality but I'm not fond of how it looks. Because her hips are narrow, to make up for the difference in measurements that would've caused (that's my guess), she was sculpted with a bigger butt than usual, making her pants slide down too much when she's sitting.
- Little Monica
- Head Sculpt:
- Dreaming Doll Elva Girl Body
To view comments, simply sign up and become a member!