- Face-up artist(s):
- Moony (me)
- Body blushing artist(s):
- Tattoo artist(s):
- Date of acquisition:
- Early 2009
- I don't remember, I bought her second hand.
- Reason for choice:
- I really liked her sculpt, something about the Rheia's face really captivated me. Also, I was at the time yearning for a A-line MNF!
- Best Points:
- Possibility, hands down Olivia is one of my best posers. The one touch system instead of the S-Hook, the double-jointed elbows/knees, and overall I really love the shape of the body for MNFs.
- Worst Points:
- She is an older model, I believe 1st gen A-line and the magnets in her wrists aren't very strong. Also, she is so yellow even with keeping her out of the sun she has mellowed with age.
- Head Sculpt:
- MNF Rheia
- White (But she has severely yellowed with age)
- Female MNF A-line
To view comments, simply sign up and become a member!