- Face-up artist(s):
- Lynsey of Bangarang Aesthetics
- Date of acquisition:
- September 28, 2015
- Bought her head and Body separately on MP. Her head is from EvilHamster13
- Reason for choice:
- I was honestly just.. bored, and browsing the market place. I'd been looking for an MSD for a while and fell in love with a full set sunlight skin F13. She was way too expensive for me to purchase on a whim, but a friend helped me to find a head, a body and to put her together myself. I'm so glad I did.
- Best Points:
- I love the fact that I can also give her cat ears. She has little customisable ear slots so i can clip them in or take them off..
- Worst Points:
- The default swarrico pose is very cute, but sometimes those little elastic hooks in the thigh are more trouble than they are worth..
40–49cm Dolls Doll Profiles created by whitewolfos, Apr 15, 2016
- Head Sculpt:
- MSD F-13
- Female Swarrico
To view comments, simply sign up and become a member!