- Face-up artist(s):
- BlueFairy default (old), AngelToast (in progress)
- Modifications artist(s):
- ShadowChan (neck donut, neck hole enlargement, seam sanding)
- Date of acquisition:
- July 2011
- Reason for choice:
- My very first doll, mostly an impulse buy. BlueFairy was the first company I fell in love with while browsing Flickr with my cousin, so I took the plunge and bought her!
- Best Points:
- Beautiful quality (yellowing is totally unnoticeable even after years!), adorable face sculpt that's really true to the company photos. So worth the money.
- Worst Points:
- Single joints limit poseability, and she has the old BlueFairy head cap system (no magnets; her neck hole was round and too small for the S hook to fit through, and the S hook attaches to a loop in the top of the head cap, so it's really hard to take her head off)
40–49cm Dolls Doll Profiles created by Saffron, Jan 6, 2022
- Head Sculpt:
- Girl (Normal)
Valdemagra, Seafoam Shade, A Wee Tiefling and 3 others like this.
To view comments, simply sign up and become a member!