Just to make sure, this is just a back story - my doll is not, in fact, cursed nor able to communicate with me... or is she?
- Face-up artist(s):
- Yours truly
- Body blushing artist(s):
- Eventually, yours truly
- Modifications artist(s):
- Ah, yet again, yours truli
- Tattoo artist(s):
- Eventually again, yours truly
- Date of acquisition:
- Err... end of 2016?
- From BJD Facebook group
- Reason for choice:
- She was cheap and I wanted a random project doll + she came with jointed hands, I've always wanted a pair (Also, because her sculpt is <3) . Then I decided to upgrade her body and now it's aesthetically more pleasing (I'm gonna sand her chest flat tho')
- Best Points:
- mobility joints on the new body, soon jointed hands, sculpt
- Worst Points:
- narrow shoulders + ended up being way more expensive because I want to buy them all the new stuff and she just got a new body -rolls eyes-
Oracle is just like any other doll - except that they are alive.
Little did the new owner know that the doll that she had just bought ("what a bargain!") was, in reality, able to interfere with the events around them and their owner.
So when she picked the doll from the post office ("Good god, these guys really can't deliver packages even if they got paid for it! ... wait!") and opened her box, her owner was expecting to find a new pretty doll to add to her collection - Instead there came out a doll, yelling at her to find them a proper set of clothes ("what?").
Once the doll gets something to hide their private parts with ("Human, you need to sand this chest off, it's really giving me some serious back pain") they introduced themselves as "Oracle" ("or 'Ora' if you are such a simple human that you can't pronounce the name properly!") - The One who can interfere with events ("Simply put - I make some serious shit happen around you! You thought that 2k16 was rough? Just wait 'till you see what I have stored up for you!").
("You were supposed to be my project doll!") Yeah, well tough luck, Owner. Your ass belongs to them now and they find Humans endlessly amusing. Killing you would be so easy, they will much rather see you stutter on social gatherings and call in the Jack Frost the moment you put all your winter clothes back in to the storage!
"Looks like a Cinnamon Roll, Could actually kill you - except that your Life™ is way more amusing than your Death™ so they keep you alive for the LOLs"
She has two sisters, or "Minions", as she calls them... Karma and Siricotico (their names should give away what kind of things they do)
- Elfdoll / Dollzone
- Head Sculpt:
- Smiling Soah
- NS / WS
- DZ 58cm Girl Body (NB58-002) (A bust)
To view comments, simply sign up and become a member!