- Face-up artist(s):
- Angel Toast
- Body blushing artist(s):
- Peak's Woods
- Date of acquisition:
- May 4th, 2017
- Reason for choice:
- Her face is just so pretty and I thought it would be perfect for a snooty and smug type character!
- Best Points:
- Her face for sure! Her body also is pretty detailed with defined shoulder blades, collar bones, and the like! ^_^
- Worst Points:
- There was quite a lot of seam lines on her body, but they aren't so bad and should be easy to get rid of.
Otome (Suzuki Anju)
- Peak's Woods
- Head Sculpt:
- Mia de Butterfly
- Peak's Woods basic FOB body
- Currently a random set that Peak's Woods included with my doll
- Luts KDW-78 Milky Pink
- Favourite colours:
- Peach, Pink, White, and Pale Yellow
- Fashion style(s):
- She loves to mix both cute and elegant styles together. Her favorite pieces have roses on them!
- Key fashion accessory:
- The roses she paints on her face
- Name story:
- Otome (written with the roman alphabet) is a stage name that she picked that means maiden, as she sees herself as a fair and beautiful maiden. Her real name is Suzuki Anju ( 鈴木 杏樹). Suzuki means "bud tree" and is among the most common family names in Japan and Anju means "apricot tree".
- Character age:
- Character gender:
- Offsite roleplay:
- This doll's character is not available for offsite roleplay.
Occupation: Teen Fashion Idol and Student
Other Aliases: Suzuki Anju (real name) and "The Rose of Harajuku"
First discovered: Shopping in Takeshita Dori, Harajuku.
Favorite pastime: Shopping for clothes to add to her wardrobe or relaxing at her favorite cafe, indulging in drinking rose hip tea.
Personality: Otome is very confident and is highly aware of her pretty appearance. She doesn't even attempt to hide this fact, to the point where she comes off as narcissistic and snobby. She feels as though she should be proud over her appearance, as she puts a lot of effort into looking her very best, even if she's just out shopping for groceries! She's even gotten herself into a lot of trouble at school for not following the dress code countless times. She is also often hassled by her parents (whom are very traditional and reserved folk) for her style, calling it and the popularity she has gained from it "too flashy" and "immodest". Still, being a stubborn and strong-willed young lady, none of this is enough to stop Otome.
Along with her blossoming career and ever growing following, she has gained the reputation of being difficult and a diva among both those in the fashion industry and even her fans.The fact that she will sometimes be overly blunt and sharp-tongued when she turns down certain jobs if she doesn't truly love the product she's supposed to endorse or the clothing brands/styles she supposed to be modelling certainly doesn't help with that. Even other models find her to be intimidating and fear working with her. Even so, she still continues to get lots of jobs as a model and commercial gigs and collaboration requests because of how skilled she is in her work.
If there's anything that could crumble Otome's ego, it's doing one of these two things:
1) Calling her by her actual name. She absolutely despises it as she considers it to be too plain and common for someone as lovely as she. If she is addressed by it, she will absolutely refuse to respond and then go off on a rant on how terribly unfair it is to be cursed with such an unfitting name.
2) Going up to her and telling her your favorite idol is someone other than her/asking her to pass something on to said favorite idol. She will immediately become pouty and jealous. It will eat at her for a couple of days and make her pace back and forth, obsessively trying to figure out what's so great about whichever idol was mentioned. Even with her more disagreeable traits, she really does take things like that quite personally as she truly does love meeting fans and talking with them. The whole reason why she works so hard is in hopes to inspire and encourage them to be more confident in themselves, after all.
To view comments, simply sign up and become a member!