View attachment 27859 View attachment 11532
- Face-up artist(s):
- Fairyland Queen Lora default
- Date of acquisition:
- Head April 2013, Body Sept 2018
- Head purchased from Denver Doll Emporium, as Queen Lora full-set, then head was only part kept (and shoes from full-set). First tried on an Ital's Feeple65 boy body I bought the next year. Then, I purchased an additional FP65 boy body on the DoA marketplace from Yufeeling in Sept 2018.
- Reason for choice:
- Gorgeous face-sculpts and body engineering, sculpting lines and function. I am a HUGE fan of Cerberus Project doll designs, so YEAH!
I found that the Lora face is flexible enough to be both male or female - albeit, a very pretty sort of male. But, hey! Who doesn't love a pretty anime-like bishie?!
- Best Points:
- Gorgeous face!
Wonderful joint engineering - at first I didn't like the FP65 boys' elbow joints, but then realized they worked in an unexpectedly great way - they can fold pretty far, and lock into position. Very elegant, all 'round.
- Worst Points:
- Does not like standing. I've re-strung the body, definitely more tightly, but it still doesn't want to stand on his own, unless leaning up on a wall, or using a stand.
Please check the announcement in the DOA News section. Broken links to TinyPic were noticed over the weekend, and today we confirmed they've been shutting down over the last month. Since a lot of people appear to have pictures there, be aware that Monday, 9/16/19 appears to be the last day to download your photos.Dismiss Notice
- Fairyland - CP
- Head Sculpt:
- Feeple65 Queen Lora
- Feeple65 Boy (non-muscle)
To view comments, simply sign up and become a member!