View attachment 27859 View attachment 11532
- Face-up artist(s):
- Fairyland Queen Lora default
- Date of acquisition:
- Head April 2013, Body Sept 2018
- Head purchased from Denver Doll Emporium, as Queen Lora full-set, then head was only part kept (and shoes from full-set). First tried on an Ital's Feeple65 boy body I bought the next year. Then, I purchased an additional FP65 boy body on the DoA marketplace from Yufeeling in Sept 2018.
- Reason for choice:
- Gorgeous face-sculpts and body engineering, sculpting lines and function. I am a HUGE fan of Cerberus Project doll designs, so YEAH!
I found that the Lora face is flexible enough to be both male or female - albeit, a very pretty sort of male. But, hey! Who doesn't love a pretty anime-like bishie?!
- Best Points:
- Gorgeous face!
Wonderful joint engineering - at first I didn't like the FP65 boys' elbow joints, but then realized they worked in an unexpectedly great way - they can fold pretty far, and lock into position. Very elegant, all 'round.
- Worst Points:
- Does not like standing. I've re-strung the body, definitely more tightly, but it still doesn't want to stand on his own, unless leaning up on a wall, or using a stand.
50–65cm Dolls Doll Profiles created by miffimifster, Jan 10, 2017
- Fairyland - CP
- Head Sculpt:
- Feeple65 Queen Lora
- Feeple65 Boy (non-muscle)
strangesolace, Birdydown, Genbento and 12 others like this.
To view comments, simply sign up and become a member!