- Face-up artist(s):
- Modifications artist(s):
- Date of acquisition:
- Purchased modded head from OGE in 2009, body directly from FL in 2010
- Reason for choice:
- I had been following OGE for a while and very simply fell in love with this head on their deviantart... this head was the first ever BJD related item I'd ever bought and first piece of resin I'd ever touched, I was very nervous! I love her dearly and hope to keep her my whole life.
- Best Points:
- Where to start?! She is so gorgeous and unique, both the doll itself as well as her mods and faceup.
- Worst Points:
- Head is a slightly different color from body, which is too be expected with the age difference! Minifee bodies are tried and true posing masters, but they can also be a bit wonky.
- Head Sculpt:
- Sleeping Shushu (modded)
- Minifee A-line small bust
To view comments, simply sign up and become a member!