She will eventually have a tail. I have not settled on the ideal one yet, may make my own, but so far the Soom Cheshire tail works nicely.
- Face-up artist(s):
- None currently; formerly self
- Date of acquisition:
- Nodia: June 2012; DC body: May 2015
- Direct from Soom and Jeeryama from eBay
- Reason for choice:
- I love Amber/Ai/etc./variantsthereof, so Nodia was a perfect candidate to add to my family.
- Best Points:
- Ears, the lankiness and posability of the DC body. THOSE HANDS.
- Worst Points:
- Her eyes are actually a size larger than other Soom dolls I own-- she works best with 16mm eyes! Also, it's pretty difficult to get her to stand on her own, understandably.
- Head Sculpt:
- Cream White
- DC K-11
To view comments, simply sign up and become a member!