- Face-up artist(s):
- Default, though Chris Kola (crazy4bjds) removed the factory blushing, then used pastels and watercolors to shade and blush her face and give her freckles. She also added softer lashes.
- Body blushing artist(s):
- Mani/pedi by Chris Kola (crazy4bjds)
- Modifications artist(s):
- Tattoo artist(s):
- Date of acquisition:
- 16 November 2016
- Bought on eBay after seeing her for sale in the Meadow Dolls FB group; she is a Holy Grail doll for me
- Reason for choice:
- Someone posted a picture of their Patti in the Spampy FB group and I instantly fell in love, not just because her face sculpt is the most endearing I've ever seen but also because she reminded me of a character in a favorite book from childhood. I had missed out on her preorder, so my only hope of finding one was through secondhand means, and I spent months looking. Finally, I saw Patti Ann for sale and like a ninja I nabbed her. I am over the moon!!
- Best Points:
- Very posable and stands well, excruciatingly adorable, very nice size and weight, proportioned well, aside from Kestra she is my most photogenic doll (she may, in fact, exceed Kestra in photogenic tendencies), love the realistic aesthetic without it being too angular or heavy (hard to explain)
- Meadow Dolls
- Head Sculpt:
To view comments, simply sign up and become a member!