- Face-up artist(s):
- Modifications artist(s):
- me (I sanded around her lower lids to make her eyes wider)
- Date of acquisition:
- Bought the head in Fall 2018 and the body in Spring 2020
- Head bought from Nine9 Style, body bought from forest.rain
- Reason for choice:
- I bought Penelope’s head as a birthday present for myself and partly as a consultation prize because September 2018 was a difficult month for me. I was still living with my parents. The oak tree in the yard caused me to suffer every Spring and Fall when it produced pollen. Mold was discovered in my bedroom so I had to sleep on the couch in the living room for two weeks. I developed two different kinds of ear infections, one in each ear, when I went to the doctor I caught a cold which turned into acute bronchitis. The Fitbit my parents bought for my birthday was stolen off the porch.
So there I was sleeping on a couch with two kinds of ear medicine and a special inhaler. The situation was obvious to me, I just couldn’t live there anymore. I told my parents I wanted to move out. They were very supportive and even helped with my move. I’d been wanting a Miso for awhile and decided to buy one, her smile reminds me to stay positive. Also it was on sale.
- Worst Points:
- Finding clothing that fits both body and the doll’s character is difficult.
- Dollits/Iplehouse hybrid
- Head Sculpt:
- Dollits Miso
- Iplehouse K.I.D.
To view comments, simply sign up and become a member!