- Face-up artist(s):
- Body blushing artist(s):
- Modifications artist(s):
- Tattoo artist(s):
- Date of acquisition:
- July 2011
- Fairyland, via Denver Doll Emporium, firsthand.
- Reason for choice:
- I knew I wanted a minifee based on my sister's experience with hers, and seeing the ease and range of posing, as well as the easy head system and magnet-on hands, and looking at all the various sculpts with her. The Carl sculpt was just the right look for the character I wanted to bring to life. (as nice as the abtacular more muscle-y active line body for MNF boys is, I also knew Pete needed to be a little bit softer. He's slender but he has a little bit of belly because he's not very active.
- Best Points:
- So poseable, and so much easier to deal with the way that his head comes on and off, imo. He has a great body.
- Worst Points:
- I really have no complaints about the doll itself, it's just harder to dress slim mini boys, he can't really share trousers with Vince. He can share a couple of shirts with my sister's MNF girl, but if he wants a well-fitted wardrobe, he's definitely on his own, and it took some searching to find the pieces that I really love for him.
40–49cm Dolls Doll Profiles created by Anneko, Jan 24, 2016
- Head Sculpt:
- Beauty White
- Active Line Normal Body (M)
Ice Mutt and A Wee Tiefling like this.
To view comments, simply sign up and become a member!