- Face-up artist(s):
- Modifications artist(s):
- Me [added headback to Elfdoll Kathlen faceplate]
- Date of acquisition:
- Arrived March, 2014
- All parts from their respective manufacturers
- Reason for choice:
- As soon as I saw that Asleep Eidolon was making 1:6 scale mature versions of their popular merdolls, I waited eagerly until they were available, upon which one swam immediately into my cart. Disliking the default Cordelia sleeping head, I jerry-rigged a replacement from an Elfdoll Kathlen sleeping faceplate.
- Best Points:
- Little smirk, great upper body articulation, amazingly jointed tail.
- Worst Points:
- Awfully scrawny in the torso for someone who spends her days swimming in water and wheeling on land.
20–39cm Dolls Doll Profiles created by ModernWizard, Feb 15, 2016
- Elfdoll, Asleep Eidolon, and Xagadoll
- Head Sculpt:
- Elfdoll Kathlen asleep
- Xagadoll human torso with Asleep Eidolon mermaid tail
A Wee Tiefling, Wolfie Pie and Loptr like this.
To view comments, simply sign up and become a member!