He and Wiishu have a LOT of photostories here on DoA and on my blog.
- Face-up artist(s):
- Fairyland with touchups from Sims
- Date of acquisition:
- November 2012
- He was a Christmas gift and was purchased by my partner from Fairyland.
- Reason for choice:
- My partner and I were introduced to BJDs at an SF convention in Dallas. An online friend, Bakayaronna, had arranged a meet in one of the rooms and we got a chance to get hands on with a bunch of different sizes and makes. I fell in love with the LTF, my partner picked up Onna's Talon, a PP Pukisha...and he moved in her hand. She knew trouble when she saw it, and fell in love. He was my #2 favorite. I loved his wonderfully silly, kitten look, and...Fairyland strikes again, how he posed. I love how he can be carried around in an eyeglasses case. I love (FL strikes again) the variety of hands and feet and the kitty ears and how easy they are to change. Also, the FL easy change faceplates (I like being able to put these two to "bed."
- Best Points:
- Hmmm...listed above. His easy-transport size, his poseability, his variety of easy change hands and feet. The fact I've had him for almost ten years and never had to restring him and he still poses like a champ.
- Worst Points:
- Same as one of his best points! His magnetic hands. They're so tiny and the magnets are so small, he has a tendency to shed them.
- Head Sculpt:
- Beauty White
To view comments, simply sign up and become a member!