Sei-Tenshi are a small type of Dollfie that is not available for purchase. Volks gives them as gifts at special events, usually by lottery or in some type of game. They have limited jointing, fixed wings in a variety of colors and poses, and an assortment of face sculpts.
- Face-up artist(s):
- Date of acquisition:
- 30 Mar 2017
- Gift from VolksUSA as I was the very last person to place an FCS order at the LA Sumika.
Somewhere in the Volks HQ archive lurks a blackmail-worthy photo of me crying and holding this tiny doll.
- Reason for choice:
- Sei-Tenshi choose you, as the saying goes.
- Best Points:
- Just so happens that Head Sculpt C is the only Sei-Tenshi face that I like!
- Worst Points:
- Wrist hooks are cast into the wrist balls, so her hands can only twist not flex.
At Tenshi no Sato, Sei-Tenshi are displayed flying as though they are cherubs fluttering around the statue of MotherSD where omukae ceremonies are held. This doesn't really add to the supposed gravitas of the event.
- Head Sculpt:
- Sei-Tenshi C
- Pureskin Normal
- Sei-Tenshi with straight pink wings
Nell likes this.
To view comments, simply sign up and become a member!