- Face-up artist(s):
- Date of acquisition:
- spring of 2014 I believe?
- denver doll
- Reason for choice:
- Honestly I've always just loved nearly everything about her.
- Best Points:
- Elegant and well proportioned body, adorable face. Dearmine's faceups are some of my favorites. I like the texture of the resin but others may feel differently.
- Worst Points:
- The magnetic parts fall off pretty easily, especially the tail. The magnet for it fell out and I've since lost it. I haven't replaced it yet, but I don't find the tail that important anyway.
Please check the announcement in the DOA News section. Broken links to TinyPic were noticed over the weekend, and today we confirmed they've been shutting down over the last month. Since a lot of people appear to have pictures there, be aware that Monday, 9/16/19 appears to be the last day to download your photos.Dismiss Notice
- dear mine
- Head Sculpt:
- pure or normal white, I don't remember. She's yellowed a fair bit
- DL girl body cat type
To view comments, simply sign up and become a member!