- Face-up artist(s):
- Sylvyr (me!)
- Body blushing artist(s):
- Sylvyr (me!)
- Date of acquisition:
- Purchased from Suguchi_Tohma here on DoA, hands purchased from Mint-on-Card
- Reason for choice:
- We love DollZone and Renjie's character demanded a strong, elegant face. When we saw this hybrid up for sale, it was love at first sight.
- Best Points:
- The resin match is honestly amazing in its raw form, and I love the subtle sculpting of her abs! She's a rock solid stander too.
- Worst Points:
- The resin has aged slightly differently, but still well enough to work for us. We preferred the DollZone hands to the original AoD ones, wanting something more delicate.
- Head Sculpt:
- Tan Skin
- Angel of Dream 44cm girl, DollZone hands
- Ersa Flora 14mm Natural Cellustial
- JPop Dolls 6-7 Winter Angel, Dream color
- Favourite colours:
- Flashes of gold and orange with dark jewel tones, plum, navy, burgundy, emerald, etc.
- Fashion style(s):
- Elegant business woman of means, pencil skirts and blouse combos. Tailored fits that flow
- Key fashion accessory:
- Heels, always wearing some kind of jewelry, usually gold
- Name story:
- Renjie was a play on 'o-renji' both for the color associated with her and her status as the elegant lady among her peers.
She's a siren, so her last name 'Van Der Zee' literally translates to 'from the sea'
- Character age:
- late teens, early twenties
- Character gender:
- Offsite roleplay:
- This doll's character is not available for offsite roleplay.
As a young lady of means, Renjie is often sought ought as a marriage option. Her solution is to pick someone that no one quite understands, but can’t complain about. She chooses Kyrie Ellison (Withdoll Aiden, owned by Rikka), the younger twin of the heir to the Ellison trading empire, a family well known for having their fingers in everything, including the black market. Renjie considers Kyrie to be the better prospect than his brother Ixilan (Withdoll Kyle/AoD hybrid), since he is both intelligent and beautiful and she knows that an alliance between their families, and the two of them in particular, could take over the world, or at least corner the market on most trade routes. She’s not too keen on her in-laws, but fully intends to avoid them as much as possible.
At Solfira University, she rooms with Flamel Sinagra (soon to be Withdoll Mai, previously FL MNF Lishe, owned by Rikka) and gets a crash course in how the other half lives. Through Mel, Renjie also learns about the ins and outs of her family's business from someone who makes a living piloting and repairing the ships they build. During her time on the University campus, she will learn how lifelong friendships are made, just how useful eclectic hobbies can be, how to use her influence for good, and how the most unexpected things can upset an entire life’s worth of planning.
Renjie was not expecting to find romance, but when Olivier “Livi” Vesela (FL MNF Shushu/DZ hybrid, owned by Rikka) asks her out for coffee after class, it leads to an entirely different set of lessons on how to live. And yes, love.
(There’s also some kind of death-defying rescue of a royal prince in there, but that’s another story.)
To view comments, simply sign up and become a member!