Head was blushed some to match body (body is in Bimong’s “Classic Normal” color.
- Face-up artist(s):
- Komorebi Dolls
- Date of acquisition:
- Head: February 17, 2019; Body: May 22, 2020
- I am the first owner of all parts.
- Reason for choice:
- I’ve not only wanted a Gana head since she first released, but I’ve also been eyeing Bimong’s work for years—even moreso these days since his joint engineering has really taken off. I got the Gana head when Souldoll was doing their mass discontinuation a few years ago since that was my last chance to get her, and I opted to get her a Bimong body so I could finally check that off the ol’ dolly bucket list.
I always liked Gana’s head sculpt because, like most of Souldoll’s older sculpts, it really stood out among others. She has a great little sly smile, a wonderful eye shape, and her profile stands out among the hordes of dolls with button noses. xD
- Best Points:
- Posing by far. I’m fairly certain Bimong practices witchcraft on his dolls. His joint engineering is the best I’ve ever had the pleasure to play with! I also really love the texture of the resin for the body. Most dolls these days are sanded until they’re super smooth, but Bimong dolls come with more texture, which helps a lot with posing since the pieces have some actual friction between them to hold onto.
40–49cm Dolls Doll Profiles created by Singull, Oct 20, 2021
- Head Sculpt:
- Normal Skin
- Bimong 41cm Narae Fusion Body
babie.witch, hoe-nir, saraquill and 20 others like this.
To view comments, simply sign up and become a member!