Used to be a redhead, but I switched to an extremely long, off-white wig that I got for funsies but it looks great on her. In the past she's had a Carrot Mohair wig from Fairyland and a long, straight, carrot wig from Soom.
- Face-up artist(s):
- Body blushing artist(s):
- Date of acquisition:
- 26 October 2009
- Bought from a Resinsoul dealer, Think Pink
- Reason for choice:
- I fell in love with her face, she was one of the first BJD I found when I started looking in to them more and she just triggered something. Sparked an idea for a character, stories, pictures etcetera.
- Best Points:
- Smooth resin, no seamlines, delicate hands, cute facial sculpt and nice amount of detail in the body
- Worst Points:
- Poseability is crap, she required restringing with thicker and better elastics and hot glue sueding to get her to pose decently enough. I've wired her as well at some point, mostly to improve the poseability in her arms. When I first got her she was both floppy, kicky and slappy all at once.
- Head Sculpt:
- Normal Skin
- Old single jointed girl body
To view comments, simply sign up and become a member!